Help Shape a New Era of Opportunity
NIC Spring Conference attendees include national and regional capital providers; senior care, skilled nursing and post-acute care operators; and healthcare partners. These leaders are seizing new opportunities and developing relationships and new partnerships on which to build the future. No other event offers this level of access to the decision-makers, ideas, and connections that are shaping a new era of delivering community and care to a growing -and aging- population of older adults.
It’s all about meeting the decision-makers and building relationships.
Senior level executives represent approximately 70% of attendees, making this event one of the year’s most efficient and effective opportunities to connect, make deals, and explore new opportunities and partnerships.
What Makes ‘the NIC’ unique?
The NIC is not a tradeshow
View the Conference Prospectus
Sponsorship opportunities must be secured by 2/23/22.
NIC offers partners and sponsors the opportunity to support the NIC mission while aligning their corporate brands with the most trusted and respected provider of research, analytics, and connections in the industry.
- Electronic version of 2022 NIC Spring Conference Attendee Listing with mailing addresses (upon acceptance of Terms & Agreement)
- Company logo and hyperlink on event website
- Company logo and profile in 2022 NIC Spring Conference Mobile App
- Company logo recognition in 2022 NIC Spring Conference Electronic Final Program*
- Complimentary digital acknowledgment on monitors strategically located throughout the NIC conference
- Electronic version of the final 2022 NIC Spring Conference Attendee Listing with mailing addresses
- Company logo recognition in 2023 NIC Spring Conference Sponsorship Prospectus and 2022 Spring Conference Preliminary Program
*Sponsorship must be purchased by February 28, 2022 to be published in the NIC Spring Conference Final Program.
Interested in Becoming a 2022 NIC Spring Conference Sponsor? Please complete the form below: